It’s August! I have never been so ready for a month to end as I was for July, but enough about that, it is time to move forward. I decided to make a list of all the wonderful things that ARE going to happen this month.
Things I am looking forward to this month:
- The weather will be wonderful. Not as hot, and humid, just sunshine and a breeze.
- My husband and I will enjoy a few nice rides on the motorcycle. Especially since it will be my last month to ride for approximately 9 months.
- My sister-in-law will continue to heal physically and emotionally. My niece will continue to be a happy, fun-loving, 11 year old and her therapists will continue to help her learn coping mechanisms from the trauma she endured.
- My family and friends will know only happiness this month. There will be no hospital visits, or sadness, or death.
- I will enjoy my 30th birthday surrounded by friends and family. I will not worry about getting older or the fact that at the age of 30 I am no where near where I thought I would be.
- The estrogen, PIO, and Crinone will be easy on my physical body and my emotions.
- Our donor will produce wonderful quality and quantity of eggs and we will have good fertilization numbers.
- We will have a successful transfer of at least 2 beautiful embryos and at least 1 will continue to grow and thrive inside of me.
- I will be happy. I will be content. I will spend my days enjoying the life I have been given and continue to praise God not only in the good times, but also the bad.
- There might be tough times, all days may not be good ones, but God will give me what I need, when I need it.